Open Face Chinese – Regler
Nedan följer OFC-reglerna för turneringen som äger rum på Malta som en del av SM-veckan.
- Game will be dealt 4 handed.
- Final Table will be played 5 handed with the button being dealt out.
- Players will receive cards 6 through 13 individually, face down. When they act, the next player will then be dealt their card.
- Players who expose a card out of turn will be penalized 1 point per active player in the hand.
- Players who miss a hand will pay a 3 point penalty per active player in the hand, but will not have to pay any royalties accrued on that hand.
- Players who miss a hand may not receive any penalty chips from any other players in the hand.
- Once clock is called, players will have 30 seconds to act on their hand. Players who do not act before time expires will have their hand declared fouled and will pay a full penalty plus all applicable royalties.
- Verbal action is not binding and a player’s turn will not be completed until they have placed their card and removed their hand (like Chess).
- Players will be allowed to step away from the table provided their hand has no remaining decisions to be made (EX. Flush on bottom, straight in middle, with 3 cards to come that can ONLY be placed up top, or a hand that is already fouled and cannot be redeemed).
- Players will NOT be allowed to step away from the table during hands where decisions remain. Any player who does so will have their hand declared fouled and will pay a full penalty plus all applicable royalties.
Paying Points and Royalties– All points and royalties will be paid in position order, starting with the player in 1st position. Each individual player transaction will be completed in full before moving on to the next transaction. A player is eliminated from the event when they cannot pay the full points owed to an individual player in turn. Players who reach “zero” points during the course of their individual transactions will be eliminated from the event.
Example – Seat 1 is in first position and has ten points. Seat 1 owes Seat 2 twelve points, but will receive twenty points from both Seat 3 and Seat 4. Seat 1 does not have enough points to complete the transaction with Seat 2 and is therefore eliminated from the event even though Seat’s 3 and 4 both owe Seat 1 chips.
Players are only eligible to win or lose the amount of chips they began the hand with. As an example, Player A has 12 points; he can win or lose only 12 points from Player B. If he wins 8 points from Player B, he now has a total of 4 points remaining of his original 12 for his transaction with Player C. If he wins or loses those 4 points he will have concluded his actions and will have no transactions with Player D.
Foul: 6 to each player
Royalties for bottom hand: Royalties for middle hand
Straight: +2 Trips: +2
Flush: + 4 Straight: +4
Full House: +6 Flush: + 8
Quads: +10 Full House: +12
Straight Flush: +15 Quads: +20
Royal Flush: +25 Straight Flush: +30
Royal Flush: +50
Royalties for top hand:
66 +1 AA +9 888 +16
77 +2 222 +10 999 +17
88 +3 333 +11 TTT +18
99 +4 444 +12 JJJ +19
TT +5 555 +13 QQQ +20
JJ +6 666 +14 KKK +21
QQ +7 777 +15 AAA +22
Level Point Level Point Level Point
1 100 9 1,200 17 8,000
2 200 10 1,500 18 10,000
3 300 11 2,000 19 12,000
4 400 12 2,500 20 15,000
5 500 13 3,000 21 20,000
6 600 14 4,000 22 25,000
7 800 15 5,000 23 30,000
8 1,000 16 6,000